Sunday, September 20, 2009

Helena D’Algy PSP Tybe

Hellen_D_Algy_Image

This tube is based on a photograph of a silent actress named Helena D’Algy. I like using tutorials from the web and especially very interesting those found on YouTube.

I could have sharpened a little bit the beautiful earring she is wearing in this photo, but I will leave this for an animation in the future.

You can use this tube for personal use giving credit. The tube here appears watermarked. The original does not have it.

This is a resized tube (151x240). The original is 343x545 pixels.

Hellen_D_Algy_Image

You can download the original tube by following this LINK.

Comments are always welcome.

blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates