Thursday, September 10, 2009

Love & Eternity Incredimail Stat

Love & Eternity

 

I made this romantic incredimail letter this morning and I hope you will enjoy.

I used a tube by  Inspirational Mists by Roxanne and followed a tutorial  by © Rose AKA JewelsGems.

I have been hearing a lot of noise downstairs as the the two guys were cleaning the garden so I decided to enjoy some peace with this subject of the doves and their lovely beauty.

Here is the background (Watermark does not appear on the original).

Love & Eternity

You can download the letter following this LINK

blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates