Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Experiment Perilous -1944

I never get rid of George Brent films. But of course, till date there are some films I have not yet seen, like this one. If you watched it, is it a good one? The director is Jacques Tourneur, the same that directed Cat People two years previously, what a great film!

Nunca me canso de ver películas de George Brent. Pero hasta el día de hoy, no las he visto todas, ¡por supuesto! Si has visto esta, ¿te parece buena? En España se vino a llamar Noche en el Alma. El director es Jacques Tourneur, que dirigió también Cat People dos años antes (La Mujer Pantera), una gran película!

Experiment Perilous

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates