Monday, November 28, 2011

Bette Davis & Madonna?

Have you ever stumbled upon a picture dated from the late 1800s and/or the beginning of the XX century and instantly you felt "this person looks so much like me"? It has happened to me some times and I try to keep these images on a special folder. Strangely other people agree  with me, even thought it was me on a "vintage look alike photography". But the truth is, sometimes we feel more similar to people we have never met than our own family. Today I found this image and suddenly I remembered Bette Davis... but also Madonna. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates