Thursday, October 29, 2009

Amour New IM Stat

amourPreview

This new IM Stat is based on a Tutorial by Lauren. I enjoy so very much Monestier drawings and designs belonging to the beginning of the century, so I decided to use this romantic image as the main subject of this letter. I hope you will enjoy. As always your comments are very welcome. They will be very well received if you decide to use this stat. Thanks for watching.

 

 

Click on this image to check a higher size and appearance:

To download this stat for Incredimail, please click on the icon:

amour_iconblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates