Friday, October 30, 2009

So many tuts so little time…

Today I have started my first lesson on Scrapbooking. I mean the serious ones, not just the ones I take while I random different places and taking more advanced lessons, thus letting me a bit exhausted! I have started with the basics and learned tips that I really didn’t know. These lessons are going to take me many days, probably weeks, but while I learn I will be able to start creating my own embellishments, and kits. I like the idea of using other great creator’s kits, be them free or not. In fact, I have just finished scrapbooking a lovely poster that I intend to print at the lab, as my new printer has A3 dimensions which is good but not for big posters. I see the fabulous creations people do and I feel inspired. I also love drawing myself certain little designs for children mainly, very sweet, so perhaps I will upload them to deviantart. I will see.

I also have to start with lessons for Adobe Photoshop Elements and especially Adobe Acrobat. I want to get a Bamboo kit, this is so important!

Although I love PSP I realize that there is a great way of developing creativity using Adobe Photoshop so I will do that too, lots of tutorials here and there, I need to make a weekly list, if not I could become nuts!

Scrapbooking is lovely, it is what allows us to do things for others and also to create things for our own satisfaction. Ah, internet is always helping out with Scrapbooking.

 

composition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates