Sunday, November 22, 2009

Misted Tube -Camden High School Drawing Woman

1912 Nellie Doyle CAMDEN HIGH SCHOOL Drawing Woman NJ

This misted tube comes from a 1910 original postcard found on the web.

I liked the pose and expression of the model and inspired me to create a misted tube. I do not own the rights for the drawing creation only the image manipulation I did with it. I hope you will enjoy this misted tube.

Its dimensions are 424x800 pixels, and it is in RGB/ 8 bits/channel.

 

 

You can  see here a preview of this mist here in smaller dimension:

To download this tube click on icon below:

Capture1Vintage Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates