Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston



Flapper era lovers and readers, I have been so greatly impressed with some of the pages  of the book "The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt". I really enjoy scrapbooking but now this is a fiction novel made as a scrapbooking book and it is amazing. A great idea that... I am sure some others will take as a possible future novel as well. I would love to do this to a book I write about my own life, there is so much to say and lots of travel too.

Here are some examples of the pages that appear in the book and I am sure it is going to become a huge success!








You can visit Caroline Preston's website at www.carolinepreston.com


The book can be found on Amazon and many independent bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments on I Love Vintage Forever. They are really appreciated! xoxo

 

I Love Vintage Forever | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates